Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. provides a full commercial website design, development and hosting service to a wide range of businesses and organisations.
Through the taliesin-arlein.net domain we also provide a free home on the Internet for a number of non-profit websites, in particular those providing information on local history and family history.
Please click on the links below for more details.
- Surnames of England and Wales: a searchable database that lists the frequency of use of surnames in England and Wales.
- Parish of Llangynfelyn, Ceredigion: Hundreds of pages of documents and images relating to the history of this parish, and the villages of Tre'r Ddôl, Tre Taliesin, Craig-y-penrhyn and Llancynfelyn.
- Welsh Mariners: An on-line index of 22,000 Welsh merchant seamen (masters, mates and engineers) active from 1800 to 1945, compiled by Dr. Reg Davies.
- Capel Y Garn, Bow Street: Website of the Welsh Presbyterian chapel in Bow Street near Aberystwyth (in Welsh with brief English summary).
- Cymdeithas Cymru Ariannin: The Wales-Argentina society, strengthening links between Wales and the Welsh colony in Chubut (in Welsh, English and Spanish).
Visit the main Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. website for full details of the services we supply, in particular our expertise in bilingual website development (mainly Welsh and English), and our easy-to-use content management tools that allow site owners to update the text and images on their own websites.